1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
No carriers available for this product.
Reduced port DZT valve intended for district heating
• modern and safe construction that does not require additional handling,
• 100% quality control (under PN-EN 12266:2007),
• ball made of corrosion-resistant steel,
• double spindle seals - O-ring (EPDM), VITON,
• application: heating and air-conditioning networks and industrial HVAC systems (media type 2 - water, air, steam, oil, etc.),
• service valves made of corrosion-resistant steel,
• casing pipes made of corrosion-resistant steel in pre-insulated valves,
• technical recommendation of the Polish Building Research Institute no. RT ITB - 1176/2010,
• sanitary certificate No. HKW/W/1006/01/2010.
• two years warranty
|Dopuszczalne ciśnienie robocze||16 bar|
|Dopuszczalna temperatura robocza||200ºC|