INFO ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Please be aware that the company P.Z.T. XDrive, located on ul. Zosi 29 in Gdańsk ("Xdrive"), processes the personal data you have given to us by granting voluntary consent. This information may include data which, pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons, are considered personal data.
INFORMATION ON THE DATA CONTROLLER
Your Personal Data Controller ("Data Controller") is: Xdrive ul. Zosi 29, 80-119 Gdańsk, tel: (+48) 518 181 828. The Data Controller can be contacted in writing, by mail to the address above.
The Data Controller has appointed the Data Protection Officer ("DPO") who you can contact by email at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The provision of personal data for the conclusion of a service contract is voluntary, but a mandatory condition for the contract to be concluded. Not providing personal data shall result in the failure to conclude a contract and provide services.
GDPR is understood as the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. Personal data is not processed automatically.
OBJECTIVES AND GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE DATA CONTROLLER
We use your personal data, collected after entering into a sales/purchase contract with you and during its lifetime, for the following purposes:
- For the implementation of the service contract specified under Terms and Conditions (pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) of GDPR),
- For the Data Controller to perform legal obligations, e.g. issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, responding to warranty complaints (pursuant to Art. 6(1)(c) of GDPR),
- Marketing our products or services, including customized ones (pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR),
- Pursuing or securing claims (pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR),
- Establishing data registries, analyses, and statistics for our organisational needs.
DURATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Generally, personal data shall be processed for the entire length of the service or order until you withdraw your consent or object to the processing of personal data in situations where the legitimate interest of the Controller is the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
The data processing period can be extended if the processing is necessary to determine and lodge or defend any claims, and, after that time, only if and to the extent required by law.
PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
In connection with the delivery of products and services, personal data shall be outsourced to third parties, including, but not limited to, providers responsible for running IT systems, agencies such as banks and payment providers, and accounting, legal, auditing, consulting and delivery service providers.
If you consent, your personal data can be transferred to other organizations for their purposes, including marketing reasons.
Personal data shall not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
The rights that you have related to the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request access to your personal data,
- The right to request data rectification,
- The right to request personal data erasure,
- The right to request that the processing of your personal data be limited,
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data,
- The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
The Data Controller shall make every effort to include all means of physical, technological and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or malicious damage, accidental loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure, use or access in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Learn more about your rights related to the processing of personal data by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to Xdrive ul. ul. Zosi 29, 80-119 Gdańsk.